account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZ1 Compact constantly uploading

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

XZ1 Compact constantly uploading

Hello,

I have WiFi troubles with my XZ1 Compact since few weeks.

After very long investigation with my FAI, it seems that my global upload overtrow my global download wich should be the case.

After having disconnect every device, it appears that my XZ1 Compact is constantly uploading but I don't know what.

I've already shut down Google Photos,... and anything else but still.

More, when the WiFi is activated, it complety disturbed the others device connected on WiFi (poor debits) and until now, I thaught it was a global WiFi problem but no.

Have anyone have meet that kind of problem ?

Could it be a default on the motherboard card ?

The phone is still on guarentee but I'm not sure to send it, last time, they broke my IP certification from my Z3 Compact...

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: XZ1 Compact constantly uploading

@TeddD88 

Try this 

settings > Network & internet > Data usage > WiFi data usage > that should help you figure out what's going on

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: XZ1 Compact constantly uploading

Thanks but already tried. This only give you what's down and not up.

I install some apps to measure but nothing.

It seems to be loss data.