account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XZ1 Compact alarm not ringing

SOLVED
Regular
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: XZ1 Compact alarm not ringing

yes, I do have the first one of xperia actions activated. I'm not sure how it reads in English... should be something like "before sleeping". And alarm is working for me.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

Re: XZ1 Compact alarm not ringing

Hello everyone!

You might experience that your recurring alarm sometimes does not ring. This is a known behaviour that will be corrected in a later software release.

Note! Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.

Until the new software is available, try one the following workarounds:

• Disable your recurring alarm and enable it again every time you want to set the alarm, for instance, every night
  • Set a couple of alarms with some minutes in between, for instance, 7:00 AM and 7:05 AM.

Affected software:  47.1.A.12.34 or earlier on Android 8

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.