account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZ1 Compact VoLte O2, test for Vodafone or T-Mobile

Adviser
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

XZ1 Compact VoLte O2, test for Vodafone or T-Mobile

Ahoj kolegové,

máte tu někdo Branded telefon od Vodafone nebo T-Mobile v ČR a mohli by jste mi otestovat, zda funguje VoLte i se SIM od O2. Díky moc.

Hello colleagues,

do you have a Branded phone from Vodafone or T-Mobile in the Czech Republic and you could test me if VoLte and O2 SIM work. Thanks a lot.

gt

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Regular
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: XZ1 Compact VoLte O2, test for Vodafone or T-Mobile

Ahoj Marku,

O2 CZ not supported VoWiFi , only T-M CZ and Vodafone CZ support both Volte and VoWiFi.

And XZC1 isn't on phone list supported from O2 CZ for Volte Frowning Face

BR Pete

Adviser
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: XZ1 Compact VoLte O2, test for Vodafone or T-Mobile

Hello, GSMstarter,

I know, but I need to change it. I have a big problem, the well-equipped Compact with dimensions of up to 5 inches will never get on the market again. So I will try to solve the problem on my existing one. Who is the will, is the way ...
Do you communicate in Czech?