account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Wifi and bluetooth connection problem

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Wifi and bluetooth connection problem

After using the phone for almost a month I noticed a regular Bluetooth failure: a connection with other music devices can not be made completly, music is fine, but the other device can nog control the phone. A restart solves this problem for a few days. This has happend with my old jvc car radio (which I probably could have expected), but also with my Sony mdr1000x (which I have been using for almost a year without any problems)

Wifi has abother problem: after losing connection (I did turn off the wifi on my phone, or the signal itself fails) the phone often can not get the connection back. A reboot solves this problem. It has never happend after losing the signal due to getting out off reach, connecting when I am getting within signal reach always goes automatic then.

Again: a reboot solves both problems, but a software update should be able to prevent them and would be appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wifi and bluetooth connection problem

Same problem with my XZ1C. Hope we get a update soon...

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

yes same

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

When I reported this problem I did expect to meet some Sony employed moderator here, who can acknowledge the problem and report it to the technical crew. But that does not seem to be the case.

Can anyone tell me how this forum works? Only product users chatting with each other and sometimes a lost moderator to reply on a few simple cases where the other users could be as helpful? That does sound like a stupid question, even to me, but it is how I do experience this forum. So let's just ask the stupid question...