account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Applications app?

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Where is the Applications app?

Where is the Applications app? In Android 4.2.2 there was an app that listed all the running apps, whether they had been downloaded or were native and whether they were stored on the phone or the SD card. I can't find it, do you know where it is?

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Where is the Applications app?

Hi @Gusdeadman,

Welcome to the community,

In this case, the application section is located in the Settings under Apps & Notifications and App info.

I hope this helps.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, does it tell me what apps are running so I can stop them? 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Gusdeadman,

If you want to see running services, you can only do so within the Developer Options Menu.

You will need to move to Settings > System > About phone > Tap Build Settings 7 times until it tells you that you are now a developer.

Now you can access Developer options within System and find the Running Services function.

I hope this helps.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.