account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Volume Equalizer

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Volume Equalizer

Hi, 

Just read a post about the speaker volume being too low and to turn on the Equalizer, which solves the problem. 

Where is the Equalizer ? 

5 REPLIES 5
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Volume Equalizer

Found the Equaliser and sound settings.

I've fiddled with various settings, but the sound coming out of the speakers is far to quiet and sound terrible.

Any pointers please ?

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Sorted

Highlighted
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@bobby1964 can you share the solution so others can benefit of it? Thank you.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

The reason why I didn't share the solution, is because from unboxing it and switching it on, the volume from the speakers were very quiet and terrible sounding.  So l left it for a while whilst I set up my phone, when I went back to sort it out, I tried the music through the speakers and they were working as I would expect them to work.

I didn't do anything 🤔

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@bobby1964 Ok, I think it is safe to say you can accept your last reply as solution, better than nothing or a simple word.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.