account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

SD Card Issues

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 31 of 33
Message 31 of 33

Re: SD Card Issues

Don't u lose all stuff that's on the fone and sd card 

One time poster
Message 32 of 33
Message 32 of 33

I have the same problem since last year. Only camera app can't find sd card. But Files app can easily find all the photos and videos. Album app also very slow loading the lastest photos and videos I took. I remember it happened after I did update because sony promoted. I tried format, put in new sd card, reject and mount sd card. Nothing worked. I download other camera app they work fine and can save photos on my sd card. Problem is the resolution is not good as sony camera. I was the whole point I purchase this phone. Sigh... Really don't want to do factory reset. That means I got spend a whole day on reinstall all the phone data. I hope sony can help just uninstall the camera app then reinstall. Perhaps that will solve the problem.

One time poster
Message 33 of 33
Message 33 of 33

No puedo explorar mi tarjeta Sd, me dice transferir imágenes y no lo carga. Después recibo msj de que ha sido extraído la tarjeta SD?? No entiendo, alguien sabe como se hace,es micro de 16 g no puede esta llena

I can not scan my Sd card, it tells me to transfer images and it does not load it. Then I receive msj that the SD card has been extracted ?? I do not understand, someone knows how it is done, it is 16 g micro can not be full

gt