account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1 Compact!

One time poster
Message 61 of 166
Message 61 of 166

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1 Compact!

Oh, my God, are they going to do something about this awful camera?

Talent
Message 62 of 166
Message 62 of 166

I use sandisk extreme 128gb. 

• Meets the new UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD

U3 class guaranties a minimum sequential write speed of 30 MB/s, where U1 is only 10 MB/s.

In A1 SD Bench it achieved 75 MB/s read and 45 MB/s write speeds.(With 30GB written on it.)

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA12K53T9597&cm_re=sandisk_extreme_128gb_microsdExpressionless Face2...Expressionless Face

You can also go for Samsung EVO. Doesnt really matter as long as it is U3 class.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820147627

This is the fastest at UHS-I which is what smartphones support. There are UHS-II cards which are much faster and more expensive but a Smartphone cant take advantage of it because it only supports UHS-I and it will be a waste of money. 

So aim at: UHS-I, U3. It is plenty enough for 4k and super slow motion. It will also be enough for 4k 60fps if we get that in future xperias and you upgrade to one.

Rookie
Message 63 of 166
Message 63 of 166

Hello! Where can I view the RAM?

Talent
Message 64 of 166
Message 64 of 166

Settings-system-about phone- tap build number a few times until it  unlocks developer options.

After that: Settings-system-developer options-Running services. 

Rookie
Message 65 of 166
Message 65 of 166

Thank you very much! 

Learner
Message 66 of 166
Message 66 of 166

Hi guys I do it my xperia xz1 compact device bootloader lock open but now I can't get it back

I want to close again 

Because I have green camera photo problem please help me 

Visitor
Message 67 of 166
Message 67 of 166

Hi

Quick question :

I can connect my xperia xz1 compact with my car but the sound doesn't work. Any idea why ? No problem with other devices... 

Commissioner
Message 68 of 166
Message 68 of 166

@Apoo44 wrote:

Hi

Quick question :

I can connect my xperia xz1 compact with my car but the sound doesn't work. Any idea why ? No problem with other devices... 

Assuming you're trying to connect via bluetooth? If so, have you tried changing the Bluetooth AVRCP version on the phone? Seems to solve a lot of issues where some devices can playback whilst others can't.

Visitor
Message 69 of 166
Message 69 of 166

Nice It works thanks

One time poster
Message 70 of 166
Message 70 of 166

I like this this explanation of IP ratings https://www.greenbot.com/article/3163506/android/what-those-ip-ratings-like-ip68-or-ip53-really-mean... I wasn't sure if the IP 65/68 rating given to Xperia XZ1 Compact was better or worse than just IP 68. This article explains how and why IP 65/68 is better and actually mentions Sony.