account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1 Compact!

Pioneer
Message 181 of 184
Message 181 of 184

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1 Compact!

@___fer___ wrote:

@NunoSEN2 wrote:

@___fer___ wrote:

When I get apps notifications, my phone's screen doesn't turn on (I still hear the sound thought).

It only turns on when I get notification from a certain app.

Is there a way to change that? Kinda **bleep** to have to press the home button every time I get something to know what it is.  Slightly frowning Face

@___fer___ , you need to go to the notifications settings of each app and change the behavior to "Apear on screen and.."

Could you screenshot it for me, please? I can't find it!!

@___fer___ ; The screenshots get some time to be approved and also my screenshots are on Portuguese, don't know if it would help, simply long press on the app you want to change behavior>app info>notifications>tap on every notification kind>Behavior>first option is "Apear on screen and ...".

Inhabitant
Message 182 of 184
Message 182 of 184

Xz1 compact has the worst front cam i have ever used..

Its Iime to say bye bye Sony xperia

Inhabitant
Message 183 of 184
Message 183 of 184

Xz1 compact has the worst front cam i have ever used..

Its Iime to say bye bye Sony xperia

One time poster
Message 184 of 184
Message 184 of 184

Hi, I have the android 9 and I can't find where to move an app or its data onto the SD card.

Thanks for the help