account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1 Compact!

Commissioner
Message 21 of 184
Message 21 of 184

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1 Compact!

Hi @Emir,

The plastic of the body of XZ1 Compact is the same quality of X Compact or superior as touch and feel?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 22 of 184
Message 22 of 184

thanks for yr reply, however i think the album  should by default show camera folder or folder list, as all other phones do. 

Visitor
Message 23 of 184
Message 23 of 184

I have had the XZ1 Compact for a few days. I have found the "auto" feature to go from portrait to landscape and back to be flaky. Either switching when I did not want it to switch or taking too long to switch when I wanted it to.  Is this a characteristic that has a chance to be fixed with a software upgrade in the future or is there something wrong with my specific phone?

Inhabitant
Message 24 of 184
Message 24 of 184

I have a question about the fingerprint sensor. When I try to unlock the device with the screen off it's not enough to put my finger on the power key, but I also have to press it. Conversely, in the lockscreen is the opposite.

I remember that while using a Xperia X it was enough to put my finger on the power key to unlock it (with the screen either on or off).

So my question is: is this the normal behaviour or it's supposed to unlock just by placing my finger on it?

Visitor
Message 25 of 184
Message 25 of 184

Köpte en xperia xz1 Compact vilket jag ångra nu, inga tillbehör, usel batteritid. 

Nu blir det ett annat märke, tyvärr. 

Bought a xperia xz1 compact which I regret now, no accessories, unusual battery life.
Now it will be another brand, unfortunately.

Emperor
Message 26 of 184
Message 26 of 184

@Scorpan_21

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

Items in the box vary per region/country.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 27 of 184
Message 27 of 184

I haven't been paying too much attention to that because I used an iPhone with the home button which I had to press pretty hard to wake up the phone. With the XZ 1 at times you have to actually press (ever so slightly), sometimes just a light touch does the trick...not consistent in my opinion. 

One time poster
Message 28 of 184
Message 28 of 184

Does it include a charger?

Emperor
Message 29 of 184
Message 29 of 184

@frej

items in the box vary per region/country. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 30 of 184
Message 30 of 184

Is there a way to encrypt the SD card on the xz1c? Or it needs a third party app to do this?