account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone mic not working on xz1 compact

Sony Xperia Support
Message 21 of 24
Message 21 of 24

Re: Phone mic not working on xz1 compact

Hi @Gorgan51, that is very good news and I do really hope that it continues to work as it should.

If you have the service papers available, was the microphone replaced, or what did the service centre do with the device?

Thank you! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 22 of 24
Message 22 of 24

Hi @jonas,  this was what I received when I got the phone back. 1554835869549991908132069449086.jpg

Apprentice
Message 23 of 24
Message 23 of 24

I don't know why the pic has not uploaded but the main thing it says is 

Diagnosis performed : fault resolved  

Very vague. 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 24 of 24
Message 24 of 24

Hi again @Gorgan51!

The picture was rejected due to it having your IMEI number showing and as this is personal information, which is not allowed here at our forum, for  privacy reasons, the picture was not approved.

I had a look at the picture now and I'm quite confused as well, as it mentions "parts replaced" and then "stickers (3)", so I'm not really sure what they did, but at least it's working now and that is what counts! Slightly smiling Face

Thanks again and I do really hope that it will continue to function as it is supposed to do from here on out!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.