account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone is Locked into an Emergency Call Lock Screen

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Phone is Locked into an Emergency Call Lock Screen

On my lock screen, I have across the bottom, bottom left is Google Assistant, in the middle the finger print icon and in the bottom right the camera launcher.  I do have my ICE information in the centre of the screen, however I would like to swap either the camera or the Google assistant option for my emergency details, by which I mean, if I get run over or something, whoever finds my phone can press the word Emergency and this will bring up medical and other contact information.

I noticed that on my wife's iPhone, she has a button named Emergency in the bottom left of her lock screen and when pressed, it brings up all the relevant details.  Can this be done on the Xperia XZ1 Compact ?15520622768064175764292832417222.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Phone is Locked into an Emergency Call Lock Screen

Thanks for your reply, but I have found what I wanted (more or less).

On the normal lockscreen, when your flick up the screen, there is the usual fingerprint or log in screen, there is the word EMERGENCY at the bottom, I did not touch this in case it made a 999 or 911 call, but I have now found out when pressing it, it takes me into another screen which has the words EMERGENCY INFORMATION, when I press this twice it brings up all my emergency medical information and my emergency contacts, as long as you have entered this information, which I have done.

I'm now happy that should these details be required, they should be found in an emergency.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @bobby1964!

You can not change the behaviour with the standard lock screen, but you may be able to do so when using a different lock screen. I haven't tried any other, so I can't give you any suggestions, but you can always have a look in the Google Play store.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your reply, but I have found what I wanted (more or less).

On the normal lockscreen, when your flick up the screen, there is the usual fingerprint or log in screen, there is the word EMERGENCY at the bottom, I did not touch this in case it made a 999 or 911 call, but I have now found out when pressing it, it takes me into another screen which has the words EMERGENCY INFORMATION, when I press this twice it brings up all my emergency medical information and my emergency contacts, as long as you have entered this information, which I have done.

I'm now happy that should these details be required, they should be found in an emergency.

Thanks

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi again @bobby1964!

Yeah, that is correct and I totally misunderstood your question, I thought you wanted to change from the default behaviour to a different one, but now I can see that you are happy with the default one! Slightly smiling Face

Have a great weekend and sorry for the misunderstanding on my part. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.