account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

No fm radio, no double tap to wake / sleep

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 61 of 70
Message 61 of 70

Re: Double tap to wake

Por lo que dices, entiendo que lo van a poner en una futura actualización? 

From what you say, I understand that they will put it in a future update?

gt

Sony Xperia Support
Message 62 of 70
Message 62 of 70

Re: Double touch xz1 compact

Hi @Patas69,

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum.

I don't have any further information why this is available, except for it not being supported.

I have forwarded the feedback from the day this thread was starting and I'll gladly continue to do so, but I can't promise that there can/will be a change.

Have a great weekend!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 63 of 70
Message 63 of 70

Gracias!!! Pero aparte de comentar que queremos que vuelva el doble toque.... Se podría hacer algo más?  Podrían desarrollar una apk para este propósito. Ya se que hay muchas pero no funcionan muy bien.

Lo dicho, se podría hacer algo además de comentarlo aquí? 

Thank you!!! But apart from commenting that we want the double touch to come back ... Could something else be done? They could develop an apk for this purpose. I know there are many but they do not work very well.

What's said, could something be done besides discussing it here?

gt

Sony Xperia Support
Message 64 of 70
Message 64 of 70

Hi again @Patas69!

Your question has once again been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English. You can use a translation service if needed.

As far as I know, no apk-file will make the feature appear in your device and for now I can only continue to forward the feedback but all I know is that it's not supported and if that is a software or hardware limitation, that I can't answer as I don't have this information.

Thanks again for your feedback! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Adviser
Message 65 of 70
Message 65 of 70

Thank you very much for sending the messages. I only ask for a way to turn on the phone and only see the lock screen to see if there is any notification and so on.
Because if we give the power button where is the fingerprint, we turn on the phone because we have recorded our fingerprints on that sensor.
Porque si le damos al botón de encendido dónde está la huella dactilar, se nos enciende el teléfono porque tenemos grabadas nuestras huellas en dicho sensor.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 66 of 70
Message 66 of 70

Hi again @Patas69!

I understand exactly what you are looking for and as you wrote, it's hard not to unlock the device when using the fingerprint sensor as it reads it so fast and then the device is unlocked! Slightly smiling Face

I'll forward the feedback and have a nice day! Slightly smiling Face

Adviser
Message 67 of 70
Message 67 of 70

Thank you very much, hopefully these comments will be successful

Sony Xperia Support
Message 68 of 70
Message 68 of 70

@Patas69, you're very welcome! Slightly smiling Face

Thanks again and have a great day!

One time poster
Message 69 of 70
Message 69 of 70

Unlock screen

Will you add double tap wake on XZ1 Compact?  It's very comfortable function. I would like to see this for next system update please. 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 70 of 70
Message 70 of 70

Re: Unlock screen

Hi @84367, I'm afraid that I don't know if this feature will be added again or not, but I will of course continue to forward the feedback from all users.

I really liked it as well on previous devices, so I would be glad if it made a return as well! Slightly smiling Face

Have a nice day!