account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

No fm radio, no double tap to wake / sleep

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 31 of 70
Message 31 of 70

No FM radio?

What is ging on?

One time poster
Message 32 of 70
Message 32 of 70

Double tap to wake

why this option is not exist on xz1 compact?

Highlighted
Regular
Message 33 of 70
Message 33 of 70

Please vote for smart double tap wake screen

I need some sony fans to support this topic ... For Someone who love "smart double tap on wake" and hope this feature back to Sony Xperia XZ1 compact, please vote or comment here. I need your support, and Sony Team please .... don't always ingore us ....

One time poster
Message 34 of 70
Message 34 of 70

Re: Please vote for smart double tap wake screen

Support! I miss my smart double tap on my Z3 compact too ... Why this feature missing on my XZ1 compact :'(

Learner
Message 35 of 70
Message 35 of 70

Vote from me to!

Regular
Message 36 of 70
Message 36 of 70

Absolutely agree.  As a previous Z3 compact user, I miss this feature so much on my XZ1 compact.  Without this feature, I end up having to press the power button far more often than I prefer, which will lead to more wear and tear on the power button.

Edit: I also wish Sony would include some form of Ambient Display so I could see notifications on the lockscreen without having to hit the power button and unlock the device.

Talent
Message 37 of 70
Message 37 of 70

I also miss the double tap to wake/sleep...Make it happen sony.

Regular
Message 38 of 70
Message 38 of 70

Same feeling, thanks for support Slightly smiling Face 

Visitor
Message 39 of 70
Message 39 of 70

I would rather have no tap to wake than a crappy one like on Z3c, which I couldn't use anyway, because phone would just randomly unlock in my pocket and call people (or do other random stuff). Because unlike others, Z3c didn't use a proximity sensor to prevent from unlocking in the pocket.

It was nice to have tap to lock though

Talent
Message 40 of 70
Message 40 of 70

When I had the z3c I just turned the phone around so the screen is not facing my leg and it didnt unlock one single time on its own. And you had the option to turn it off if you dont like it... So i would have it even if it works exactly like in the z3c.