account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

New firmware A.5.51 available

Highlighted
Regular
Message 11 of 23
Message 11 of 23

Re: New firmware A.5.51 available

Hi,

You are right, I forgot add "notification for update" after "today I received" , 

Apprentice
Message 12 of 23
Message 12 of 23

Strange... Nothing here, retail ZX1 Compact in Poland.

Talent
Message 13 of 23
Message 13 of 23

Yess notification just poped up... Downloading now. 

Apprentice
Message 14 of 23
Message 14 of 23

Got it here as well.

Adviser
Message 15 of 23
Message 15 of 23

O2 near the bottom of this list, sigh... 

https://xpericheck.com/device/G8441

Apprentice
Message 16 of 23
Message 16 of 23

Solved all my issues with Bluetooth carkit!!! Perfect, loving it! Now I just wait for Spotify to show Album Art.

Regular
Message 17 of 23
Message 17 of 23

Does anyone at Sony read these forums?

If so, can you tell me when I'll get either the 47.1.A.5.51 or the 47.1.A.7.1 update. I'm on the Customized UK CDA profile.

Currently my phone restarts everytime my phone connects to my car's (VW) bluetooth, which is a killer for me. It sounds like the update fixed a similar problem for the poster above. I've only had the phone for a few weeks, I'm wondering whether I should return it as 'not fit for purpose' or just stick to my rock solid Z3C for a few more months.

Adviser
Message 18 of 23
Message 18 of 23

An update from O2 would be nice too 🙄

Commissioner
Message 19 of 23
Message 19 of 23

For Sony support - Release date for Customized TW would be good too. Stuck on 47.1.A.2.374 (two releases ago).

Not great that some of us are on October security patch when others are now on December. Even if just security patches were pushed out immediately (and Sony software fixes sent out later on) it would be a bit more tollerable.

Learner
Message 20 of 23
Message 20 of 23

My XZ1C is also still on version 2.374 (Customized CH) - there are already two new firmware updates available on other firmware types.