account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lockscreen picture is darker than the original ?

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Lockscreen picture is darker than the original ?

Hi,

I got a XZ1 compact a few days ago and I have a problem with the lockscreen. No matter which picture I choose, there is always like a dark filter on it when I put it on lockscreen. It only applies to the picture, because the clock stays white and clear, and it only goes back to normal when I swipe to unlock, as you can see on the screenshot.

Is that normal ? How can we remove this dark filter ? 

Thank you for your helpAtOKC1HVo.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lockscreen picture is darker than the original ?

It’s its normal behavior, so you know the phone is bocked. I have a totally black background, with it I cankt see the dark curtain, but I guess thatks not a solution for you. Maybe with a custom theme or a different lancher...

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lockscreen picture is darker than the original ?

Installing and applying the "Minimal Light Theme" from sony gets rid of the filter, just uncheck the background box if u want a custom background. The theme can be found on play store