account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

If I press the volume-quiet key, my mobile wants to change my ringtone volume lately

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

If I press the volume-quiet key, my mobile wants to change my ringtone volume lately

Hallo, 

ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Sony XZ1. 

Wenn ich die Laut-Leise-Taste drücke, möchte mein Handy neuerdings meine Klingelton Lautstärke verändern. Vorher hat es immer die Medienlautstärke verändern. Das möchte ich auch wieder so haben. Kann mir da jemand helfen?

Liebe Grüße 

Alexandra 

Hi,

I have a question about my Sony XZ1.

If I press the volume-quiet key, my mobile wants to change my ringtone volume lately. Before, it always changed the media volume. I would like to have that again. Can someone help me there?

best regards

Alexandra