account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Got anyone the headphones from XZ1 Compact Pre-Order Offer?

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Got anyone the headphones from XZ1 Compact Pre-Order Offer?

Good day,
I took part in the pre-order for the Xperia XZ1 Compact. When the registration for the headset went off, I registered with the IMEI and invoice the order. Everything looked good, should get a headphone and I was looking forward to it. The next day came an e-mail, one could not read the bill (officially by Sony) and has canceled the headphones.

I should contact Sony for support and once again send out the entire process by e-mail. I did that and since then I am only comforted by the Sony support I should be patient. I hear that for 3 months!

My history:

2017-09-27 - Pre-ordered mobile phone
2017-10-22 - For the headphones registered and received confirmation.
2017-10-23 - Canceling the headphones
2017-10-23 - Handover to Sony Support
2017-11-02 - receipt of the order confirmation for the purchase of the mobile phone (!!!)

After more than 5 phone calls, I will stop because the case since months in the marketing of Sony lies.

In the internet, I have also found other cases where it ran exactly the same and despite order confirmation afterwards claimed that the bill would be unreadable. And to mention it again - Sony sends the order confirmation over two months after purchasing the mobile phone !!!

I feel totally alone and it is a pity that you do not even get information about the state of things.
At the beginning I should wait two weeks, because sony probably synonymous with other buyers had problems. After that I was not even called a period in which I could possibly get an answer. I like my phone, but it will probably be the last phone from sony, also because it has massive problems with the Wi-Fi.

Would be glad if you send me your experiences.
Bye

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Got anyone the headphones from XZ1 Compact Pre-Order Offer?

Hi @AnnKoch, welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about your experience.

Different retailers from different regions may offer different accessories when they sell our products. Because your problem is a local issue, I recommend you contact your Local support for assistance with it.

Good luck!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.