account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Further improving Super-slow motion

Rookie
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Further improving Super-slow motion

Today I saw a feature in Nubia Red magic 3 smartphone that can record 1920fps super slow motion. I think that Sony can do this also. Using its 1GB memory in IMX400 sensor. We also have 960fps in Full HD. I think it's similar to 1920fps in HD. Full HD 960fps mode records 0.09 seconds in 960fps. So the sensor should be able to record 1920fps in HD for 0.09 seconds. I hope that Sony will pay their attention to this and will bring this feature in a future Software update!

Please share your thoughts. Thank you..

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Further improving Super-slow motion

@Thusitha_lk 

Don't forget to send your feedback / suggestions to Sony >>> Contact Sony

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)