account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Disable battery care notifications

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Disable battery care notifications

How can I stop the notification tone from Battery care when putting my phone on charge. Since a recent update I haven't been able to tour it off and it's really annoying.

I need the phone sound on as I am on call through the night, but usually go to bed after my wife and when I put the phone on charge the notification is disturbing.

An extremely ridiculous feature but getting to the point where the phone is not fit for my needs. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Disable battery care notifications

@Horndog1 ;

Go to Settings >Apps and notifications >all apps >top right 3 dots >show system >Battery Care >Notifications >Battery Care >Behavior >no sound.

Hope that solves your problem. 

3 REPLIES 3
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@Horndog1 ;

Go to Settings >Apps and notifications >all apps >top right 3 dots >show system >Battery Care >Notifications >Battery Care >Behavior >no sound.

Hope that solves your problem. 

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Excellent. 

Thanks - I didnt use the 'system app'. 

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

No, sorry, doesn’t solve at all.

Don’t have Behavior menu item @ Xperia XA2, Android 9.0.

Oh not, Sony developers simply cannnot be that stupid!