account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Bluetooth issue after update

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 21 of 41
Message 21 of 41

Re: Bluetooth issue after update

Thanks for the tip, Neyzen! I'll try this om my XZ1. Did you find the app causing the problem?

Apprentice
Message 22 of 41
Message 22 of 41

Today the update 47.1.A.12.119 has arrived.I fixed it at 13 o'clock. Now we have 20-30.While everything is fine, the connection does not tear Bluetooth. Everything is working.I am very happy.

Adviser
Message 23 of 41
Message 23 of 41

Hi, 

I did not receive 12.119 update, still use problematic 12.75 update. I can confirm that my solution works well, no problem on blueetooth connections for two weeks. I dont know which app create problem but I gave permission to many apps which really need location service like instagram and transport apps. 

This also fixed empty smart lock screen problem at the same time. 

Regular
Message 24 of 41
Message 24 of 41

Hi, I changed the bluetooth version to v1.5 back in December and it fixed the problem until last week when the phone software was updated automatically and the problem has returned. I have been into developer options and checked all 3 versions v1.4, v1.5 and v1.6 but problem still exists, phone not connecting. ANy ideas appreciated please.

Commissioner
Message 25 of 41
Message 25 of 41

As in my other comment, delete the existing pairing then change to 1.4/1.5 again then re-pair. May need to restart you handset after too.

Regular
Message 26 of 41
Message 26 of 41

Hi, Thanks for your reply but this has not worked. I've tried all different versions of bluetooth and restarted the phone several times too. Any other ideas please? Thanks

Learner
Message 27 of 41
Message 27 of 41

Problem still persists with this last update and since my fisrt day of purchase. Cant get conection with car bluetooth nokia ck 1w...

One time poster
Message 28 of 41
Message 28 of 41

It didn't work. I tried both versions, but my PLT wireless headphones did not show up for the option of pairing. 

Regular
Message 29 of 41
Message 29 of 41

Bluetooth issues still exist. Please can someone sugget a solution? I have tried all previous versions on phone to link up with car but since the last phone update a few weeks ago in March I have had no success. Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 30 of 41
Message 30 of 41

That worked first time.

Thank you!!!