account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Any chance on a Style Cover Touch for the Compact?

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Any chance on a Style Cover Touch for the Compact?

Hi @Compactguy, I'm really glad to hear that you are interested in purchasing an Xperia XZ1 Compact! Slightly smiling Face

I completely understand your situation since you have used two Compact models previously and used a style cover for both of them.

As I wrote earlier in this thread, at present there is no plan to release a Style Cover touch for the Xperia XZ1 Compact, however I will continue to forward feedback regarding this.

@albelTW, I'm glad to hear that you were able to find a hard cover case at least, even if it was only available in one color and not the same as your phone.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding both a Style Cover and a rubberised hard cover! Slightly smiling Face

I will keep all of you updated in case I hear anything new regarding a Style Cover or another official case/cover for the Xperia XZ1 Compact.

Have a great day!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

touch cover

Does its coming also for xz1 compact?Thanks.

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Re: touch cover

Hi @aleperego1,

At the time of writing, Sony does not have a "touch" cover listed for the Xperia XZ1 Compact on its product page.

Sorry bud, it looks like this one's exclusive to the Xperia XZ1 for the time being...

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!