account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

47.2.A.6.30 NFC - can anyone confirm it's working fine on XZ1C

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

47.2.A.6.30 NFC - can anyone confirm it's working fine on XZ1C

The 47.2.A.6.30 update rendered my NFC feature void. I can switch on NFC, but it does not read NFC tags, Google Pay and Android Beam stopped working, so the functionality is practically dead.

Is there anybody here who updated XZ1 Compact to 47.2.A.6.30 and still has a working NFC?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: 47.2.A.6.30 NFC - can anyone confirm it's working fine on XZ1C

@CraigToomey wrote:

The 47.2.A.6.30 update rendered my NFC feature void. I can switch on NFC, but it does not read NFC tags, Google Pay and Android Beam stopped working, so the functionality is practically dead.

Is there anybody here who updated XZ1 Compact to 47.2.A.6.30 and still has a working NFC?

Hey,

I have the XZ1C (G8441) with 47.2.A.6.30, and my NFC does seem to be working fine. I have not tested it in all the usage scenarios that you've listed; I just use it for Google Pay, nothing else. But I see no issues, I just turn it on either from the swipe-down menu or inside the Google Pay app, and check out. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: 47.2.A.6.30 NFC - can anyone confirm it's working fine on XZ1C

Привет! На моем xz1c nfc работает корректно! Во всех способах оплаты 

У меня проблема с принятием вызова! Свайп работает через раз 

Hello! On my xz1c nfc works correctly! In all methods of payment

I have a problem with taking a call! Swipe works through time

gt