account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

2 issues...

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

2 issues...

Over the last few weeks I have noticed that when I open a web page, not anything specific, the screen freezers and I have to press the minimise button to get rid of it and open it again.

Also, I have noticed that when I tried to post this thread, I could not get the keyboard to pop up to start typing.  I tried to put the cursor in the topic field to start typing and the keyboard would slide up and then disappear and it kept doing it.  This happens in other circumstances and not just the one I have mentioned.

I put up with these issues thinking they would go away !!!! but to be honest, it's starting to annoy me.

Does anyone know or understand what I'm trying to explain ?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: 2 issues...

@bobby1964 

Could you go to settings > apps > chrome > storage > clear data > boot in >>> safe mode > do you experience the same problem? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: 2 issues...

Good old safe mode, I'll give it a try one quiet evening and report back.

Thanks