account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

sony xperia xz F8332 3D creator

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

sony xperia xz F8332 3D creator

hello xperia f8332 will support 3D Creator

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: sony xperia xz F8332

@Sevak1

There's no info at the moment BUT I think someone ported the app to other Xperias, check the XDA forum. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Re: sony xperia xz F8332 3D creator

Yes, it works. 😉 no porting needed, just the standard APK

Learner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Xperia XZ Android 8 no 3D creator

Hi all,

As I love 3D printing I was waiting for my Xperia XZ to get the latest Android update and with it the 3D creator suite of software.

My phone updated this morning and I can't find the 3D creator software anywhere? I have tried googling but all I can find is information about Xperia XZ Premium and the software. Does anyone know if it was supposed to be delivered as part of the Android rollout? Is it coming later? Do we have to get it from somewhere? Or are we just not getting it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Re: Xperia XZ Android 8 no 3D creator

3d creator hasn't reached users  As sony expected .. Some users found it useful for some fun and some like me - meh not much useful !! But ya u can download it externally from trusted sites !! Fun fact is users started to use it on 7.1 before it gets released officially (later sony asked them to remove it ) !! 

Learner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Project treble et 3d créator

Bonjour, je viens de constater avec étonnement que xperia xz ne figurait pas ds le projet treble et que 3d créator n'était pas accessible non plus sur ce dernier à quoi sert de mettre à jour la version 8 (oreo) si l'on ne peut pas profiter de la suite du programme (mise à jours rapides et durables de treble, dernières fonctionnalités) ça voudrait dire que xz est déjà dépassé quelle tristesse 😪😪

Hello, I just noted with astonishment that xperia xz was not included in the project treble and 3d creator was not accessible either on the latter what is the use of update version 8 (oreo) if we do not can not enjoy the rest of the program (quick update and durable treble, latest features) that would mean that xz is already outdated what sadness 😪😪

GT

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

3D Creator

Good afternoon, I wanted to clarify. I have xz dual (f8332), why I can not install 3d creator. On all forums, writes that this phone supports this program

Добрый день, хотела уточнить. У меня xz dual (f8332) , почему я не могу установить 3d creator. На всех форумах пишет, что этот телефон поддерживает эту программу