account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia xz (problems and lagg)

Emperor
Message 61 of 71
Message 61 of 71

Re: Sony XZ

@h0shyTV

I haven't encountered those issues with PoGo, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, etc, maybe it's another app acting up, any antivirus, taskiller? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 62 of 71
Message 62 of 71

Re: Sony XZ

Hi @h0shyTV, I am sorry to hear you are having these issues.

In addition to the suggestions uliwooly has made I am wondering, if you put your phone into safe mode and use YouTube and Chrome, do you get the same issue?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 63 of 71
Message 63 of 71

Re: Xperia xz (problems and lagg)

I'm having problems with my messages, the message page is fine but when I click on a conversation my bubble is greyed out and it freezes. Eventually it pops up with, this app is not responding exit or wait. I have to click on exit because nothing else works when I click on it, back and home button wouldn't even work on conversation page. Both my son and my partner are also having the same problem now. They also have xperias one is Z5 the other a Z so it has to be a problem with the system. 

Learner
Message 64 of 71
Message 64 of 71

@Neferisis wrote:

I'm having problems with my messages, the message page is fine but when I click on a conversation my bubble is greyed out and it freezes. Eventually it pops up with, this app is not responding exit or wait. I have to click on exit because nothing else works when I click on it, back and home button wouldn't even work on conversation page. Both my son and my partner are also having the same problem now. They also have xperias one is Z5 the other a Z so it has to be a problem with the system. 

I have literally same problem. 

Learner
Message 65 of 71
Message 65 of 71

Yes also the safe mode jerks and the cell phone is also very hot here. Is it possibly s.der software (android) and should I ws maybe send in to look what is with it?

One time poster
Message 66 of 71
Message 66 of 71

Same issue here...

Another issue is that when the phone gets hot it start behaving strange like someone is tapping the upper left on the screen. 

Emperor
Message 67 of 71
Message 67 of 71

@h0shyTV

you should get it test it by your Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 68 of 71
Message 68 of 71

I spoke to Sony today and they said they are aware of the messenger problem, and that Google were working on it? 

Learner
Message 69 of 71
Message 69 of 71

@Neferisis wrote:

I spoke to Sony today and they said they are aware of the messenger problem, and that Google were working on it? 

Come on Sony  just messenger... 

It shouldn't be so hard. It's really annoying. 

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 70 of 71
Message 70 of 71

@Sir77 wrote:

@Neferisis wrote:

Come on Sony  just messenger... 

It shouldn't be so hard. It's really annoying. 

It's appalling that Sony didn't test their release thoroughly before allowing people to download and use it.

All i want, (ITS NOT MUCH TO ASK FOR) is a downgrade option. Their support teams do it, so we should be able to.