account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia xz (problems and lagg)

Enthusiast
Message 21 of 71
Message 21 of 71

Re: Xperia xz (problems and lagg)

Stamina is off.
But ram consumption is higher than other xperia like z5 series.
About 300 mb more than z5 series and same applications
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 22 of 71
Message 22 of 71

Yes.We need fast update!
Commissioner
Message 23 of 71
Message 23 of 71

I expect that we might just get Nougat and that Sony aren't going to bother updating Marshmallow.
Enthusiast
Message 24 of 71
Message 24 of 71

Sony say that xz will receive nougat this month. Waiting this weekend if sony relase any update
Visitor
Message 25 of 71
Message 25 of 71

Hye,

currently im facing the same problems but just in game everytime i open the games is lagg i did take ur suggestion to off my stamina mode but its not working only when i playing game so far my camera is good and great for multitasking

i found an option in stamina level mode that is given by 3 catagories i choose the 1 with device performance preferred is it because of that my device is restrict to its performance ?( i deactive my stamina mode btw)

my phone detail
Model number : F8332 64gb version with fingerprint
Current Firmware : 39.0.A.1.250

Noted : i just bought this xperia xz 2 days ago and i notice that i my fingerprint sensor is not working that well and my games... others is fine and im satisfied

Visitor
Message 26 of 71
Message 26 of 71

ohhh my phone did settledown after the new firmware release by sony just awhile ago  ... thanks you

Learner
Message 27 of 71
Message 27 of 71

From time to time WiFi dropping on my XZ dual. It sit on 5Ghz. Router Asus ac88u. Other device's working good.
Enthusiast
Message 28 of 71
Message 28 of 71

Same firmware

Dual sim ver...facing most of the issues posted by the topic creator... Seems like a poor optimized software for dual sim ver of XZ
Enthusiast
Message 29 of 71
Message 29 of 71

I unlock my phome and flash v4 androplus kernel, deleted swiftkeyboard and replace it by sony keyboard.
Disable some google applications (specially google account) and turned off account sync from settings.
Now my phone run faster and battery approx 5hrs sot.
Laggs are gome by 80-90%
Phine is faster and have approx 1gb of ram free.
For the camera i use vamera mode v3.0b from peter.schwake@gmail.com great photo and noise and grain gone by 80-90% (thank you peter bro for your hard work)
Finally sony need faster update for dual sim
Enthusiast
Message 30 of 71
Message 30 of 71

And about the red light in ambient light sensor i can view it when low light or at night same as xz. This the the problem of draining battery and lagg ladys and gentelmen