account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia XZ will pair but not connect to LG devices.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xperia XZ will pair but not connect to LG devices.

Hi, 

I have an LG Web OS Smart TV and an LG Soundbar (SH2) which I was able to connect for media via Bluetooth. All of a sudden I have issues trying to connect to them both (before phone update too). My Xperia XZ doesn't have a problem pairing to the LG devices but will not connect for media. I have tried various things to test my phones bluetooth but it seems to be working fine with other devices. First of all I tried unpairing the devices and pairing them again. After still no luck I went onto Bluetooth in apps and tried force stop and deleting cache and that still didn't work. I then tried unplugging the devices and plugging them back in and that still didn't work. Would be really grateful if someone could help out.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
One time poster
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xperia XZ will pair but not connect to LG devices.

Same here, i have sony xperia x compact