account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia XZ No ringing tone, no alarm

Message 31 of 44
Message 31 of 44

Re: Xperia XZ No ringing tone, no alarm

Have you tried any of the suggestions above your post?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 32 of 44
Message 32 of 44

@viridis wrote:
Have you tried any of the suggestions above your post?

Hi, I tried all suggestions above. Even I bring my device to local warranty service already but they said this is not hardware issue, please wait for Sony to fix this.

Adviser
Message 33 of 44
Message 33 of 44

It's happened with me in one condition, when i use "do not disturb mode" and i solve this with restart my phone.
Hope to fix this with next update
Adviser
Message 34 of 44
Message 34 of 44

Note:
Use do not disturb mode many times.
One time poster
Message 35 of 44
Message 35 of 44

Xperia XZ, No Notification Sound.

I m facing an issue thats quite strange. Once in every 2 days the notification sound stops working and there on i misses all calls and messages. Tried multiple factory reset and repairs, still issues exists. Once the phone is re started issue resolves, but again repeats after 2 days.

Any possible solution to this issue?
Message 36 of 44
Message 36 of 44

Re: Xperia XZ, No Notification Sound.

Still problem exists
Sound stops working all day
Programs stop working when you open more than one program
Sometimes the screen does not respond to the touch
What is the solution please

One time poster
Message 37 of 44
Message 37 of 44

My XZ bought in November also has this problem which is annoying when notifications and ringrones don't work but when alarms don't work in the morning can be awful. Considering contacting o2 to change phones. I've been with xPeria since z1 through 2 z3's and now xz and never had these issues
Adviser
Message 38 of 44
Message 38 of 44

Go to settings~Apps then Messaging and in notification opinion select silence. Restart the phone. Your phone wil ring again. its a bug which is occurred by messaging apps. please be informed that by silencing the messaging notification text ring will be silenced.
Inhabitant
Message 39 of 44
Message 39 of 44

I have same problem no ringing tone, no alarm but when restart all things go normal for my xz phone and this happened randomly i have nougat .417 and install only facebook, messsenger, what's app , adobe reader .

Visitor
Message 40 of 44
Message 40 of 44

The same problem for me. I am using Z5 and this bug is introduced after nougat udate.