account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia XZ No ringing tone, no alarm

Adviser
Message 4 of 44
Message 4 of 44

Xperia XZ No ringing tone, no alarm

Hi, I have just bought a Xperia XZ 10 days ago. My issue is sometimes my phone lost the sound of ringing tone, no ringing tone when others call me, no alarm sound, no sound when I want to change ringing tone but when I play music app, the sound still work. Restarting phone, factory reset and  repairing OS by Xperia Companion does not help. Phone only works well right after that but after half day or more, the issue will happens again. As my investigation, the root cause is because default Sound Picker app is not responding. Please help!!!

43 REPLIES 43
Message 1 of 44
Message 1 of 44

Many crashes after update

hi now my phone is updated but i see more problem such as crashed in some programes the voice stop evrey 24 hours and shoud be restart, non responding in play store and strange mistakes

Talent
Message 2 of 44
Message 2 of 44

Re: Many crashes after update

Did you updated your phone Over The Air ?first backup your data then try to repair your phone via XPERIA Companion...

How to perform a software repair with xperia companion:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-perform-a-software-repair-with-Xperia-Companion/m-p/1103057
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 44
Message 3 of 44

Re: Many crashes after update

Yes I updated it via wlan because flashtool isn't compatible yet. I will do a repair when android 7 is available in germany
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 44
Message 5 of 44

Re: Xperia XZ No ringing tone, no alarm

have you observe this when you are on safe mode?

do you use the do not disturb feature?

since you already tried software repair using Xperia Companion, i suggest to have your device checked at your local service center Local support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Adviser
Message 6 of 44
Message 6 of 44

Yup, I checked, it's not because of Do Not Disturb

Highlighted
Message 7 of 44
Message 7 of 44

voice not working

i updated my phone to indorid 7 by cable and i still have many broblem my phone voice stop evry morning , shoud restart it to work

many crash in programes and non responding please help me

Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 44
Message 8 of 44

Hi @phucvm, I'm sorry to hear this. Slightly frowning Face

Have you been able to update your device to Android 7.0 yet, which build does your device have at the moment? This can be seen in Settings > About phone > Build number.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 9 of 44
Message 9 of 44

@Christofer wrote:

Hi @phucvm, I'm sorry to hear this. Slightly frowning Face

Have you been able to update your device to Android 7.0 yet, which build does your device have at the moment? This can be seen in Settings > About phone > Build number.

Hi @Christofer it's 39.2.A.0.327

Adviser
Message 10 of 44
Message 10 of 44

for more information, eveytimes this issue happens, the phone become very laggy, I think maybe because of memory management or sth like this.