account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZ Lagging a lot

One time poster
Message 221 of 261
Message 221 of 261

Re: XZ Lagging a lot

I've had my carrier replace two of these phones and I'm on my third. It was going ok until recently in the last few weeks it has gone back to the lagging. For me it seems to be caused by Facebook and Chrome, even restarting doesn't fix the problem for longer than a few minutes. I think on the third replacement I can request a new phone from my carrier. Fingers crossed I get out of this Sony **bleep**.. My boyfriend has the z2 and it is been awesome but this phone has never worked. Same problems as everyone else here.. 

Inhabitant
Message 222 of 261
Message 222 of 261

hy guys

I think that the problem is in the patches from Sony. I reset my mobile at the weekend and then I flashed the actually european central ce1 41.2.A.7.76 from xperifirm. battery holts longer, overheating minimal to not, wlan and mobile internet run smoothly. I am surprised positive. 

Adept
Message 223 of 261
Message 223 of 261

now waiting for the oreo update.

if the phone is still laggy after this I'gonna ask a replacement or something else

One time poster
Message 224 of 261
Message 224 of 261

I been looling for this thread for a while now but while would you tagged it at solved?  I have the exact same problem as you are and i already update to android Oreo.  But you know what?  It still laggy,  it still forced closing my apps. I think im gonna do a replacement for my device

Learner
Message 225 of 261
Message 225 of 261

This isnt solved. I have the same issue . The phone is laagy and when i try to start playing hearthstone the battery drains hardcore and all other apps start to freeze. Even Hearthstone wont work some times ... When will this fixed ?

Visitor
Message 226 of 261
Message 226 of 261

Hi 

How to fix my phone to work betbet? Because my xperia Xz is lagging and not working like I wish. Too much monem for nothing! I'm disappointed! 

Visitor
Message 227 of 261
Message 227 of 261

The link is not working! 

One time poster
Message 228 of 261
Message 228 of 261

Same troubling XZ and the link goes to 404!..

Please don't waste our time more and tell us if we should get rid of this phone or there'll be an update to fix this mess.

Regular
Message 229 of 261
Message 229 of 261

wrote:

Same troubling XZ and the link goes to 404!..

Please don't waste our time more and tell us if we should get rid of this phone or there'll be an update to fix this mess.

I got rid of it...... I can't keep getting dropped calls and screen hanging on me when I got important work matter to settle!

Message 230 of 261
Message 230 of 261

This page is not available anymore, can you put a new link?