account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XPERIA XZ flip mirrored films and photos are possible?

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

XPERIA XZ flip mirrored films and photos are possible?

Hello, it is possible to turn one somwhere in settings that front camera do mirrored, flip photos and films like facebook, snapchat, instagram, prisma and others apps? I could flip images by other apps, BUT i cannot do this with films.

2 REPLIES 2
Adept
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: XPERIA XZ flip mirrored films and photos are possible?

No it can't be done through the stock camera app. I've asked about this here before and the customer assistance guys told me it's not possible. Mirrored image photos are possible using third party apps though. 

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: XPERIA XZ flip mirrored films and photos are possible?

I think it is the only camera in the world that taking wrong selfi ! I just bought my XZ1 and I really not happy about it. Do I have to edit each photo I take! or even video? it is really frustrating. I am thinking to sell my phone now and buy other phone that can take selfi right.