account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

VoLTE

Enthusiast
Message 31 of 33
Message 31 of 33

Re: NO AIRTEL VOLTE SUPPORT

But then at the end, consumer is effected. When i see Samsung, Motorola  nokia and other OEM providing same update except sony, I started regretting chosing sony over other OEM. 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 32 of 33
Message 32 of 33

Volte on xz f8332

See I have bought my xperia_xz f8332 from Singapore and I'm currently living in India.

My sim carrier has only volte option for making calls and I'm not able to find that option in my phone 

Some one tell me how to find it? Or of its not their then I request to please update it 

Very urgent

Thanking you 

Message 33 of 33
Message 33 of 33

Re: Volte on xz f8332

It is up to the network to allow volte on unlocked devices, you'll find that only devices using their firmware will work on their volte service.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.