account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

USB charger port damage

Rookie
Message 31 of 35
Message 31 of 35

Re: USB charger port damage

Hi 

Same thing happen with my Xperia XZ shortly after I got it. I learned to live with it until now, one and a half years later, it seems to have pushed itself further done or something. My phone is now not charging at all the the cable feels much loose. I'll be taking it in though because I've been having an audio problem as well. 

One time poster
Message 32 of 35
Message 32 of 35

I have this same issue, but the chage port has pushed into the phone further. I had nothing but problems since I got this, one issue after another Sony hang your heads in disgrace. I have now just today, gone back to Samsung Galaxy. Wish I never left.

One time poster
Message 33 of 35
Message 33 of 35

Same issue. After 2 years and 2 months. Now switch to Google Pixel 2 XL

One time poster
Message 34 of 35
Message 34 of 35

I used to power bank for charge phone with the power bank but it  was not working well, so I connect phone directly with power cells when I plugged in with phone,  and my phone was power off and after fews hours screen showing 0 percent charging so and power button and volume button was not working, I used Original charge to charge my phone about 10 hours after it was charged 95 percent but soon battery was down after I charge again but it was not charge successfully Slightly frowning Face

please tell me what is soluation for the phone model is Sony Xperia X Performance.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 35 of 35
Message 35 of 35

I have the same issue with my xperia phone. It charges, but I cannot transfer files now, this just happened in the last couple of weeks. I've had the phone for not quite two years.