account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

The emoji does not appear

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Screenshot_٢٠١٩٠٦١٤-١٨٥٦١٩.png

Emoticons do not appear correctly or are compatible with other icons

So it appears in a graphic or sketch, not in the form of a cartoon or a color scheme

عدم ظهور الايموجي

الرموز التعبيرية لا تظهر بشكل صحيح او متوافقه مع بقية الرموز 

لذلك تظهر بشكل رسم او مخطط  وليس بشكل كارتون او مجسم ملون 

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: The emoji does not appear

@qwer23 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

I can't see the screenshot, are you experiencing an issue with a preloaded app or a third party messaging app? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

An emoticon does not appear Emotions do not appear correctly or are compatible with other icons So it appears in a normal drawing without color or black, and not in its original form Please answer. I'm a regular Mobile Android 7.0 clientScreenshot_٢٠١٩٠٦١٤-١٨٥٦١٩.png

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@qwer23 

I don't quite understand the issue but keep in mind that not all emojis will be compatible with all the apps, which app are you experiencing the issue with?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I have the problem in the android system it does not support some emoticons or emoticons either in the applications alvis and intgram and the rest of the applications do not support most of them Which I thought was a problem in the system Do I root it for the system