account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Status bar randomly disappears

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: Status bar randomly disappears

The latest update of google app has solved the notification bar issue.
One time poster
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

Re: Status bar randomly disappears

I had same sort of issue first the notification dropdown menu used to disappear and had to pll it down again then it further worsened and the whole screen begain shakey it automatically used to close and start apps and screen shuffeled left and right on its own. Now upper side of touch is not working and unable to pull the notification bar down went to the store where i purchased and they want me to give them my phone for repairs and this process will take two weeks this time sony has let me down not very good quality phones anymore and what will i do for two weeks without a phone