account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

September security patch (41.2.A.7.65) what we know so far

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: September security patch (41.2.A.7.65) what we know so far

i can confirm, all problems are still present! i give few more probs they are missing in the listing:

1.) wlan access is very tricky, at the most most off the time the failure "password is wrong" is on the display!
2.) the handy overheats at most apps (the sony own too)!

3.) com.sonymobile.crashmonitor.system crashes at startup!

4.) com.sonymobile.rcahandler crashes at startup!
5.) handy overheats by using the cam afterfew pics!

6.) battery drains quickly!

One time poster
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

I only updated my patch on Saturday and now my battery is draining rapidly through the day. I always have had a full days battery with my XZ and now im lucky if i make it to 3pm. How will this be resolved.?

Talent
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Give it some time to settle .... I updated mine today

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Received day-after-day update on my F8332.

Yesterday, I received the 41.2.A.7.65, the september patch update, and today I received yet another update 41.2.A.7.76.

Update/fixes... UNKNOWN.

Security patch has been updated to 1st October, 2017

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

@Rho131 wrote:

I only updated my patch on Saturday and now my battery is draining rapidly through the day. I always have had a full days battery with my XZ and now im lucky if i make it to 3pm. How will this be resolved.?

We have the same phone model, I can't understand why your battery drained faster after the September update. Mine increased significantly(about 25%).RAM usage minimized and apps responded quicker.