account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

September patch drains battery insanely fast

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

September patch drains battery insanely fast

Hi,

September patch is good overall except for the huge battery drain. Basically phone idle is consuming an abnormal juice amount. Heating is better than the last patch but still noticeable. My SOT barely reaches 3 or 3 and a half  where in past, it used to be betweem 5 to 6 hours.

Please fix this problem Sony since charging my phone twice a day is pain in the ***

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: September patch drains battery insanely fast

@SamiSawani wrote:

Hi,

September patch is good overall except for the huge battery drain. Basically phone idle is consuming an abnormal juice amount. Heating is better than the last patch but still noticeable. My SOT barely reaches 3 or 3 and a half  where in past, it used to be betweem 5 to 6 hours.

Please fix this problem Sony since charging my phone twice a day is pain in the ***

Not sure,if it's corroborated by other users  as it's contrary to my experience. The September patch actually  improved my Xz battery life by 25 percent..