Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2017-11-29 08:24 PM
I have fixed the problem! I must say that repairing through xperia companion did not help, the phone was still overheating, battery died very fast, keyboard and some apps did not work.
Ive started checking my apps, basically my goal was to "clean" the phone. It turned out that cause of my problems was one of the apps! in my case ALL of the above problems were caused by WATCHDOG 3G app which ive installed a long time ago to control my traffic..
So if you experience similar problems after updating to 8.0 oreo, it may be the case that some or one of your apps are not yet fixed to work with this upgrade! so my advise is to check your apps, "clean" your phone..
2017-12-03 04:52 PM
And the camera.... Today I had to take a photo asap, and I almost lost thr time for the photo. The camera took 5 secs or more to load and open the app and then take the picture.
I used the button on the side of the phone.
I think sony could do some tests before rolling out 8....
2017-12-03 05:26 PM
Yup. I updated and now my Bluetooth doesn't work in car. Need a fix ASAP. 😭
2017-12-03 05:48 PM - edited 2017-12-03 10:20 PM
I'm from S.korea
After updating my XZ (32GB) to android 8.0, I have same problems
1. Slower Charging
2. Battery Drain
4. Lagging, for example, camera app
5. some app crash, for example, AVG cleaner solved (reinstall)
2017-12-03 06:13 PM
I find another problem, they delete the flash count of the timer to shot a picture.
drain battery it's real!
2017-12-03 08:26 PM - edited 2017-12-03 08:31 PM
OK, here is a list of bugs, which I run into:
1. Battery sign in the notificstion bar works normally, however after scrolling down the bar, the battery icon shows still like 100% full
2. Battery icon in the scrolled down notification bar does not show remaining time anymore (not sure if this is the feature)
3. When you click at the battery icon in the scrolled down notification bar and then want to scroll the bar up again, it just dissapears
4. When you click on message app, the notification bar and also the action bar (the bar with back, home and app button at the bottom of the screen) are white instead of black
5. When you return to apps where you need to write (messages, messenger, chrome), the window scrolls back up and you need to scroll it down again (very annoing, happend to me jillion times while writing this post)
6. When you want to click on widgets in homecreen and have sounds enabled, it sound like double click sometimes
7. It seems like wi-fi or data does not work properly when screen is locked (in messenger, it starts to show that it reconnescts)
8. Stopwatch stays dim while running (it has always been bright before when in use)
These are some bugs, which I recognized. I bought this phone like 2 months ago and Oreo was clean installed.
PS: Please, Sony, fix these bugs
PS2: Comment down below if you experience the same issues
PS3: Thank you, Sony, for the quick update 😊
2017-12-03 11:11 PM
I have a similar issues playing audio in my car. Using FCAs Uconnect I have regular interruptions in the music stream. This is really awful. SONY, please fix this immediately.
2017-12-04 12:42 PM
After I updated my phone I had issues with:
- Adjusting volume using the side buttons
- Can't take photos using the side buttons
- phone is really slow
- battery run out really fast
2017-12-04 04:35 PM
For me Sony should fix few things. First brightness sensor now it's too agressive. Volume... phone it's still too quite adn last thing camera app must be updated.