account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone Clock resets after Reboot. 7.0

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 41 of 63
Message 41 of 63

Re: Phone Clock resets after Reboot. 7.0

@no|ram|b yeah, its the other way around.

btw.: How can i edit my posts mobile?
Forum Legend
Message 42 of 63
Message 42 of 63

@DarkEyE: you can't  Grinning Face.. you need to switch to the full version first. see the bottom of the page Winking Face

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Enthusiast
Message 43 of 63
Message 43 of 63

Edited now πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Enthusiast
Message 44 of 63
Message 44 of 63

You misunderstand me Darkeye :-) i dont have this problem i try to get a solution to your problem.:-)
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 45 of 63
Message 45 of 63

I just aksed, because maybe you also have this problem and just dont realized it. πŸ˜‰ But when you are able to restart your phone offline and your time stayed correct, it looks like you dont have this problem.
Learner
Message 46 of 63
Message 46 of 63

I have this issue too. Disabled pin on startup and all is fine. Come on Sony, sort this out and the battery life issue!

Apprentice
Message 47 of 63
Message 47 of 63

Just reboot with phone offline and time and date have changed to april 1970.

Also reboot with time-date non automatic and is the same problem.

I'll now make a repair software with Xperia Companion, as the update was by OTA. I'll revert again as soon as finished

Forum Legend
Message 48 of 63
Message 48 of 63

To everyone experiencing this issue, do you have Password/Pin at boot up enabled? try to disable it and your internet connectivity then restart your devices several times . does the reset still happen?

To everyone NOT having this issue. try to disable your internet connectivity, then enable Password/Pin at boot up,. then restart or power off your devices several times. did the reset happen?

please post your results after you did the steps... yahoo

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Apprentice
Message 49 of 63
Message 49 of 63

After restoring software from Xperia Companion the problem is the same if we have finger/pin enabled. So the problem was not on OTA or Companion update. The problem is if we use de finger/pin. But this is not a major problem for me as I don't intend to shut down my phone many times. My major problem was that this new version, disabled de Groups on contacts. I usualy send sms to groups I've on my phone, and on Marshmallows it was vey simple. Now on nougat I've to send one by one. It's not an upgrade but an downgrade.

If there is any possible for me to downgrade to Marshmallows, I apreciate as this is really a MAJOR problem for me.

Regular
Message 50 of 63
Message 50 of 63

Same, here, time will only correct when it connected to the internet