account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

No notifications of battery care after update android 7.1.1

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

No notifications of battery care after update android 7.1.1

When I started using my XZ with Battery Care on, I eventually noticed a notification after several days saying that the Battery Care is now activated

When I update android 7.1.1, I don't receive the notification anymore although I charge my phone quite regurarly, I suppose.

I want to know if battery care is valid on android 7.1.1 of if my phone has an error?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: No notifications of battery care after update android 7.1.1

I have also been wondering the same thing .

It charges very very slow after 90 percent . But there has not been any notification of Battey care after the update .

Did you find out if there is some issue with this ?