account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Modify the lockscreen

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Modify the lockscreen

Please give as an option for disable for example "Telekom.de" on the lockscreen in the left corner.
Same with in the full status bar above the time.
7 REPLIES 7
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Modify the lockscreen

That's a carrier customisation, you can get rid of it by flashing the generic ROM for your region
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

thanks i will try it, because i had a costum rom on a another mobile and this was an option in the settings to hide it. 

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

You can use Xperifirm or flashtool

@fetch93

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Actually, I don't think the generic ROM will solve this. Is it text or a graphic?
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Enthusiast
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

It is appended from my sim card doesn't matter which region rom I have
Enthusiast
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

And it's text
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Yeah, I was just going through some properties looking at it before