account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Lockscreen Feature request

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Lockscreen Feature request

Feature request: Yesterday i saw the "huawei P9 lite" from a friend. And his lockscreen shows everytime a different picture ( not from the internal memory or taken pictures) like the lockscreen on windows 10. 

Can we have something too ? 

Best wishes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Genius
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Lockscreen Feature request

I understand, that would be really nice actually. I'll make sure to forward this!

If there's anything else, let me know. Have a nice weekend @fetch93Slightly smiling Face 

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES 3
Genius
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @fetch93,

You mean like a slideshow of images on the lockscreen? That would be pretty neat actually. 

This would be similar to the Daydream feature, but you mean that this will work exclusively on the lockscreen? There might be third party applications that enables this but I can absolutely forward your feedback about this!

If you manage to find an app, feel free to share it in our app suggestion thread: http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/App-suggestions/m-p/1197685 Slightly smiling Face

Let me know if there's anything else.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

A kind of slideshow yes but only one picture. And then for the next time opening the lockscreen one another picture comes. 
Is it understandable ? For example you stay 2 minutes on the lockscreen only one picture comes for one opening. 

Genius
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I understand, that would be really nice actually. I'll make sure to forward this!

If there's anything else, let me know. Have a nice weekend @fetch93Slightly smiling Face