account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

I can't register my Fingerprint on sony Xperia xz

Visitor
Message 31 of 33
Message 31 of 33

Re: I can't register my Fingerprint on sony Xperia xz

The finger print is show on sitting but most of the time dont show any finger print in sitting   when the finger print is show on sitting when i want set my finger on scaner promptly show a massage and eror. And when i lock the screen and when i set my finger on scaner show a massage //the finger print hardware not available //

I also try this :

1-update the android but not ok

2- falsh the phone by flash tools and box using Android 6./7.1/. 8 but not ok

3-factory reset but not ok

4-repair but app of sony but when the download of rom ok when i connecte my phone to laptop show a error and canceled

5- at the last open the phone and change the flat of the finger print but also not ok

I really sad please helppppp

Sony Xperia Support
Message 32 of 33
Message 32 of 33

Hi again @Xperiax1996 and thank you for this information.

In this case, I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team so they can arrange a repair for you, as the device will need to be examined at an authorized service centre.

If you have any questions regarding warranty, local service routines and so forth, they will answer this for you as well.

Keep me posted!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 33 of 33
Message 33 of 33

Hello there. My situation is kinda more complicated. I have set the fingerprint one year and never had any kind of problem. I have updated over 2 months ago and didn't dmface any problem. Suddenly  without any kind of security changes the fingeprint setup disappeared! In one night. I tried set up a new one and got the message in the screenshot. This message appears just before the setup ends, in the last touch usually. I have created 2 users, in the second one the fingerprint manager is working just fine! Same mobile  different users.... And the main one has the problem! Isnt it weird? What can I do? Screenshot_20190409-014320.png