account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to disable low battery sound notification

Learner
Message 61 of 102
Message 61 of 102

Re: How to disable low battery sound notification

Please sort this out Sony. Been looking for a resolution for this for well over a year now and still nothing. There simply is no need to have this annoying notification sound . Just add the option to disable battery notification sounds. Easy! If this is not resolved soon I will be switching to another brand. For the sake of loosing customers why not put in this fix asap???? Makes no sense. No one wants this!

Sony Xperia Support
Message 62 of 102
Message 62 of 102

Hi @Timwaller78, I am sorry to hear that you feel that way. Slightly frowning Face

What I can do is that I can forward your feedback regarding this internally, aside from that I am sorry to say that I can only refer to my previous posts regarding this. Slightly frowning Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 63 of 102
Message 63 of 102

I have seen that response on a number of Occasions from Sony support. Several months maybe even a year later. Still no movement. Time for a change of brand

Sony Xperia Support
Message 64 of 102
Message 64 of 102

I understand how you feel and what you mean, but please note that forwarding user feedback does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented, or if implemented that it will happen shortly after forwarding the feedback. It means that I internally forward your feedback and make it available for those interested to hear what users feel about certain features or changes which in turn may shape future decisions in development.

We of course always strive to improve our products and services and all customer feedback is very important to us. Many things that you see in the products and services today is the outcome of feedback from the community and we think that being available in this way can benefit both you and us, which is why we choose to have this open support platform. 

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Message 65 of 102
Message 65 of 102

Hello.
My name is Sergey, I from Russia.
I always used smartphones of Sony. And always I forgave small mistakes.
But not this time.
Notification sound for 30% - it is very bad!
For 15% and 5% the system sound sounds. This sound has to be as well for 30%. Why for 30% a sound for the notification? For what?

(Z5 compact)

Здравствуйте. 

Меня зовут Сергей, я из России.

Я всегда пользовался смартфонами Sony. И всегда прощал мелкие ошибки.

Но не в этот раз.

Звук уведомления на 30% - это просто полный пиздец!

На 15% и 5% звучит системный звук. Этот звук должен быть также и на 30%. Нахера на 30% звук для уведомления? Нахуа?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 66 of 102
Message 66 of 102

Hi @Техно-Вторник, I am sorry to say that I do not have exact details as to why certain decisions were made during the development of the feature - but I will make sure to forward your user feedback! 

Ttm
Visitor
Message 67 of 102
Message 67 of 102

Useless idea.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 68 of 102
Message 68 of 102

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way, @Ttm. Slightly frowning Face

Which idea do you dislike in particular?

Ttm
Visitor
Message 69 of 102
Message 69 of 102

I'm using the new Xperia XA1 Plus and I hate the red blinking light after 30% of battery, it's very annoying. I've to use a small black tape piece to cover it.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 70 of 102
Message 70 of 102

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way, I will make sure to forward your feedback! @Ttm