account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How do I delete the contents of my Xperia XZ? Thanks

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: How do I delete the contents of my Xperia XZ? Thanks

@BRIGGY  see this:

https://support.sonymobile.com/gb/xperiaxzpremium/userguide/restarting-resetting-and-repairing/#gref

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: How do I delete the contents of my Xperia XZ? Thanks

Hi @BRIGGY

Just as @alexdon are saying, we have a full guide in how to do this on our website, just follow the link that he posted and you will get further instructions there. 

One other way to do it is to go to the "Find my device" feature that Google provides, you can find this here.

Please let me know if there is any further questions. 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.