2016-11-11 09:23 PM
2016-11-13 06:09 PM
2016-11-13 06:49 PM - last edited on 2016-11-13 09:36 PM by alexdon
Started this thread a month ago and still not even an acknowledgement from Sony that this is an issue. We have to hear about it from other users.
Not only that but the official case and dock isn't even available for a phone that's almost 2 months old.
What a joke. Sony doesn't care about us folks. Sad to say but this will be my last Xperia.
Free advice to the Xperia management team (if you still have a job in the next 2 years):
1. DONT COME OUT WITH NEW MODELS EVERY 6 MONTHS WITH 3 DIFFERENT VERSIONS
2. DITCH YOUR HORRIBLE NAMING CONVENTION
3. COMPETE DIRECTLY WITH GOOGLE PIXEL BY LIGHTLY SKINNING
ANDROID AND UPDATING IT AS FAST AS A NEXUS PHONE WOULD HAVE. GUATANTEE FAST UPDATES FOR 3 YEARS
4. KILL THE COMPETITION ON HARDWARE FEATURES. BE INNOVATIVE LIKE THE SONY WE ONCE KNEW
5. STOP WITH HE BLOATWARE. NOBODY WANTS TO USE YOUR "WHATS NEW" APP
6. OFFER A GLOBAL WARRANTY WITH A TEAM THAT ACTUALLY CAREs. STOP CHARGING PREMIUM PRICES IF YOU CANT OFFER PREMIUM SUPPORT LIKE APPLE.
7. MAKE A CAMERA THAT YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY YOU'RE PROUD OF. WE'RE ALL TIRED OF SAMSUNG BEING ABLE TO TAKE MUCH BETTER PICTURES WHEN THEY BUY YOUR SENSORS AND YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD CAMERA DIVISION. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS STILL A THING WITH YOU SONY
Sorry for ranting. Just pissed off that this company used to be so good and now is a lazy shell of its former self.
2016-11-20 01:37 AM
2016-11-20 05:09 PM
Can we please get an answer from SONY?
We all really like to know what the problem is and whether it's an software or hardware issue.
It's not a common issue! My friends just for a new XZ as well, i told them to test this feature, they too have this problem!
How many phones exaxtly comes with this fault. Please have this issue mark as critical and start looking into it!
2016-11-22 01:42 PM
2016-11-29 03:38 PM
There are already suggestions given by a Sony Service Center, I tried this on my Xperia XZ, and it works fine if you tap on the center of the screen., let us be patient on the upcoming updates