account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Double tap to wake not working properly

Enthusiast
Message 141 of 145
Message 141 of 145

Re: Double tap to wake not working properly

Phone idle is on top of my bat usage 18% by now. My phone got full charged yesterday from 9pm. Now its allmost 6pm and still got 50% and used it every hour attleast today.I can go allmost 2days from day one i got it. I use greenify in each phone i used to have. Maybe that's the reason I don't have any issues on that.
Enthusiast
Message 142 of 145
Message 142 of 145

This thread is about double tap, not all bugs. Please use respective threads.

Back to topic: fixed with 417.
Adviser
Message 143 of 145
Message 143 of 145

39.2.A.0.417 yesterday.
Double tap to wake just works fine now (XZ Dual).
No phone idle since I bought the phone.
Regular
Message 144 of 145
Message 144 of 145

After 39.2.A.0.417 update. Double tap to wake has improved but the problem still happens occasionally. Sometime it does not wake the phone at all no matter how many taps. This is weird!

Highlighted
Adept
Message 145 of 145
Message 145 of 145

I have the same problem. Double tap to wake up works 5 out of 10 times and only if I tap to the center of the screen. Double tap to sleep works perfectly though. 3 taps, slow taps, fast taps don't help... Stamina mode is off, battery care is off. May be it has been improved in the latest  update but I'm running Marshmallow on my XZ Dual and I don't want to upgrade because of fast battery drain and other issues on Nougat... Waiting for the better update...