account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Disappointed with the Oreo software on my XZ!

One time poster
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Disappointed with the Oreo software on my XZ!

Since the update goes my phone fatal. An update that has left my phone slow, the applications are hanging and above all I do not know how to go back to a previous state, the interface is horrible and everything is like very hidden to access when one of the best features of this phone was its easy access to the menus. If this is not solved soon I think Sony will be disappointed enough.

Desde la actualización va mi teléfono fatal. Una actualización que ha dejado mi teléfono lento, se cuelgan las aplicaciones y sobre todo que no se como volver atrás a un estado anterior, la interfaz es horrible y todo está como que muy escondido para acceder cuando una de las mejores características de este teléfono era su fácil acceso a los menús. Si no se soluciona esto pronto creo que Sony me habrá decepcionado bastante. 

@Yannis1

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

Talent
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Kaiserjeff1986
Thank-You. I'll check it out after I've had some sleep AND let my phone fully recharge 😴😴

TINA
--❌--
Talent
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Hi. I haven't got that tab, just the same three which I've always had 😯 I've attached a screen shot too....Screenshot_20171216-100837.png

TINA
--❌--
Learner
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

After updating android 8.0 oreo lots problems

I feel very bad after update oreo

Camara application not working

Some applications icon  missing

Always home screen settings changed 

Battery drain faster 

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Re: After updating android 8.0 oreo lots problems

any particular reason for another thread on the same issue (said politely)? 

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

The three dots on the upper right corner will open the settings then go to calls and then voice mail and enable it. I just got the latest update from Sony and will see if they fix the problem. 

Highlighted
Talent
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

@Kaiserjeff1986

I haven't got it! Look at the screen shots I took below which I've also numbered... sketch-1513807390365.png

TINA
--❌--