account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Compatible chargers for XZ? - USB Power Delivery & Quickcharge 3 with QNOVO - Chrome 60W Charger

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Compatible chargers for XZ? - USB Power Delivery & Quickcharge 3 with QNOVO - Chrome 60W Cha

Anker has chargers as well. How about cables? Are there any requirements to get QC3.0 to work?
Rookie
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Re: Compatible chargers for XZ? - USB Power Delivery & Quickcharge 3 with QNOVO - Chrome 60W Cha

I was looking at those. They have one that's QC3. I see no reason why their cables aren't compatible since they have all these fast charging options.
One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Anker, Anker, Anker

They are amazing and high quality. I cannot reccomend their chargers and batteries enough. I've been buying from them for years to myself and occasional gifts. I'm backpacking around the world so there's always some jerk who steals chargers/cables/batteries so I have to replenish often (curse them to eternity).

Thanks for finding out the XZ doesn't support USB-PD. That's what brought me here. Anyway, buy a QuickCharge device from Anker on Amazon. You won't regret it.